Residential Homes in WA
Thermal Comfort Homes provides a complete end-to-end building service for those seeking to invest in quality Modular or traditional Site Built Housing in regional WA, from the Southern points of Western Australia through to the fast growing Pilbara and Kimberley Regions.
Commercial Buildings in WA
Thermal Comfort Homes can complete your Commercial Building Project utilising either Modular or Site Built Construction techniques. We take care of the entire process, including liaising with specialist consultants to ensure your project is built to meet the relevant requirements and individual needs.
Our services include:
Design & Drafting
Clients have access to our full, in-house drafting and design service. This applies to both transportable homes and in situ construction. If you prefer a purpose-designed home, speak with one of our sales team.
Thermal Comfort Homes provides a whole range of engineering services, from steel flooring and concrete slab design to structural certification. Engineering services cover single storey, double storey, and multiple dwelling designs.
Our Modular Buildings are constructed within our Hope Valley Yard, then transported to site ready for installation and completion.
Client Liaison & Project Delivery
The Thermal Comfort Homes team is with you every step of the way, from your initial consultation to handover.
Thermal Comfort Homes takes care of the preliminaries to secure your building permit, including:
- Demolition of Existing Dwellings
- Contour and Feature Survey Requirements
- Soil Classification
- Planning Applications
- Certified Building Permit Submissions
- Energy Efficiency Assessments
- Hydrology – Design, Compliance and Liaison
- Electrical Engineering Design and Delivery
- Fire Engineering Design Compliance
- Commercial Kitchen Design and Compliance
- Site Works including Cranage, Site Complexing, Road Construction, and Line Markings
- Landscaping, Carports, Concrete Driveways, and Cross-Overs
For further information please contact us.
We can provide a free initial sketch based on a general specification and your block of land.