Transportable Modular Homes & Buildings in WA
Thermal Comfort Homes provides a complete end-to-end building service for those seeking to invest in quality modular housing and commercial construction in regional WA, including Western Australia’s fast growing Pilbara region.
Our services include:
Design & Drafting
Clients have access to our full, in-house drafting and design service. This applies to both transportable homes and in situ construction. If you prefer a purpose-designed home, speak with one of our sales team.
Thermal Comfort Homes provides a whole range of engineering services, from steel flooring and concrete slab design to structural certification. Engineering services cover single storey, double storey, and multiple dwelling designs.
- of the built form, including transport to site.
Client Liaison & Project Delivery
The Thermal Comfort Homes team is with you every step of the way, from your initial consultation to handover.
Thermal Comfort Homes takes care of the preliminaries to secure your building permit, including:
- Demolition of Existing Dwellings
- Contour and Feature Survey Requirements
- Soil Classification
- Planning Applications
- Certified Building Permit Submissions
- Energy Efficiency Assessments
- Hydrology – Design, Compliance and Liaison
- Electrical Engineering Design and Delivery
- Fire Engineering Design Compliance
- Commercial Kitchen Design and Compliance
- Site Works including Cranage, Site Complexing, Road Construction, and Line Markings
- Landscaping, Carports, Concrete Driveways, and Cross-Overs
For further information please phone (08) 9452 7711. We can provide a free initial sketch based on a general specification and block of land.